Thursday, March 3, 2016

Welcome to 40K and Friends

Welcome to my new 40K blog.  I have been playing 40K on and off since 2nd edition and have played Chaos Space Marines (2nd and 3rd), Orks (2nd and 3rd), Dark Angels (6th), and Blood Angels (7th).  With this blog I am going to chronicle my dive into Blood Angels.  I have always wanted to build and paint a jump infantry army, so I figured BA would be a great army for that dream.

I also dabble in some Warmachine, hence the 40K and Friends title.  When I visit the Iron Kingdoms, I do so behind Asphyxious and the Cryx horde.

My real focus is modeling and painting, as my local gaming community is very small, and I generally have to travel and hour or more to find my FLGS.  That being said, I do try to build and paint based around potential lists.  Occasionally, I do build a model just because I think it looks amazing, so sometimes you will see models outside of my army lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment